Workshop on Deep Learning and Neural Approaches for Linguistic Linked Data 2
A workshop on neural approaches for linguistic linked data will be held In conjunction with the conference. This is the second workshop on the topic, following the the first one held on 30 September 2021.
Workshop will be a hybrid event, both online and face to face.
As a follow-up to the First Workshop on Deep Learning and Neural Approaches for Linguistic Data in 2021, this workshop aims at bringing together deep learning and neural approaches with linguistic linked data. We invite research papers, application descriptions, system demonstrations, and position papers that discuss the interconnection of both areas.
Preliminary program, 22 September 2022, 10:00 – 11:00 EEST:
- Martina Kramarić. Extracting and linking morphological data from the pre-standard Croatian grammars using TEI
- Emma Angela Montechiari, Kostadin Mishev, Stanko Stankov and Mariana Damova. Machine Learning Methods for Discourse Marker Detection in Italian
- Hugo Gonçalo Oliveira. Evaluating Synonym and Antonym Acquisition from a Portuguese Masked Language Model
Relevant topics for the workshop include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Deep Learning for Linguistic Linked (Open) Data, modeling, resources & interlinking
- LLOD and Deep Learning for Digital Humanities
- Enhancement of language models with structured linguistic data
- Use cases combining language models and structured linguistic data
- Deep Learning and LLOD in NLP
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts will be published in an online book of abstracts.
- Submission deadline: 21 August 2022
- Notification deadline: 28 August 2022
- Camera ready version due: 4 September 2022
- Workshop date: 22 September 2022
- Submission type: extended abstracts
- Length: max. 2 pages including references
- Format: Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS); LaTeX, Overleaf, OpenDocument or MS Word
- Registration and participation: free of charge
- Submission link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=nexuslinguarumdl2022
- Optionally, extended versions of the abstracts can be submitted as full papers describing original research to the special issue of the Rasprave journal (subject to a separate peer review process; more information: http://llodapproaches2022.mruni.eu/?page_id=16, deadline: 1 December 2022)
- Giedrė Valūnaitė-Oleškevičienė, Mykolas Romeris University
- Radovan Garabik, Ľ. Štúr Institute of Linguistics, Slovak Academy of Sciences
- Dagmar Gromann, University of Vienna
- Jorge Gracia, University of Zaragoza
- Hugo Gonçalo Oliveira, University of Coimbra
- Chaya Liebeskind, Jerusalem College of Technology
- Purificação Silvano, University of Porto
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org